THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN LONG BRANCH PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
We are always looking for individuals who have a passion for education and who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our students!
The following Substitute Positions are currently available:
- Substitute Teacher (NJ Teaching Certification or Substitute County Certification required)
- Substitute Instructional Assistant
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Bus Driver
- Substitute Bus Aide
- Substitute Custodian
- Substitute Corridor Aide
- Substitute Secretary
- Substitute Groundsperson
Please be sure to apply for any desired substitute position(s) through the Frontline Applitrack System.
All applications will be reviewed by administration upon submission. If selected, you will be contacted for a Virtual Substitute Meet & Greet.
If recommended for substitute employment, you will receive additional paperwork to complete the application process.
Final candidates will be recommended to the Superintendent of Schools for Board approval.
SUBSTITUTE COUNTY CERTIFICATIONA Guide for Applicants: How to Apply for A Substitute Credential Application or CTE Substitute CredentialYou may start the Substitute Credential Application through the NJDOE TCIS online system.Please be sure to follow the Step by Step breakdown as you are completing the online application.The items listed below must be sent to the Office of Personnel:
- Tracking Number (Generated from the TCIS system upon completion of the Substitute Credential Application)
- Official Transcripts in a sealed envelope or electronically to email@example.com
- A recent Fingerprint/Criminal History Background Check
All documents are sent to the NJ DOE County Office by the Office of Personnel.