• Welcome to Long Branch Public Schools

    Central Registration

    391 Westwood Ave
    Long Branch NJ 07740


    Please follow the following steps to complete the process:

    Step 1: Complete the registration packet via our online portal:


    Click Here  Click Here   Registration Portal

    Step 2: Email the following documents to registration@longbranch.k12.nj.us all items are needed for the registration to move to the next step


    3 Proof of Residency - 

    Acceptable proof of residency - All bills must have a current date and no bills are accepted under someone else’s name:

    A Deed/Lease/Mortgage or Tax bill

    Utility bill (gas, water, electric)

    Tax bill

    Telephone/Cell phone bill

    Cable bill

    Medical bill 

    Insurance bill

    Correspondence from the  County Social Services 


    Photo ID of the parent/guardian 

    The parent or guardian's full name must be listed on the Birth Certificate. If the legal guardian is not the parent they must submit proof of guardianship.


      Birth Certificate 

          Immunization Record
    Current Physical


    All original documents will need to be provided in person when enrolled.


    Step 3: Central Registration staff will review all provided documents and respond if your child is conditionally cleared to start school or what additional items might be needed to complete the registration process.

    Reminder: All original documents will need to be provided in person when the child is enrolled.


    Questions: Call us at 732-229-6306 ext 40800 leave a message and someone will return your call within 24 hours.


    Click Here Arrow  Long Branch Public Schools Building-to Building Student Transfer Request


    Please complete this form if you are requesting for your child to transfer to another building in the district. Please be advised that placement of your child in the requested school is based on availability.



    Child Find

    If your child has not started school, but you have concerns with his/her language or general development, call Office of Pupil Personnel Services at 732-571-2868 x.40610