2:00 PM - 3:00 PM JMF PIRT/Family Support Team Meeting
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM JMF 3 Year Old Teachers - Weekly Curriculum Meeting
Dear Parent's and Guardians;
The procedure for preschool visitors is listed below. Please be aware for the safety of students and staff members these procedures will be strictly adhered to.
· No visitors are to enter the building with students during arrival and dismissal.
· All visitors to our schools will need to enter the building through the front door. At the buzzer, it is expected that all visitors will state the purpose of their visit and/or specify with whom they have an appointment.
· If the appointment is verified, the visitor will be buzzed in and must present themselves to the main office immediately upon entry.
· Visitors will be required to show photo identification, and sign in to obtain a visitor’s pass.
· It is imperative that visitors do not hold the door open for others behind them. Each visitor must be acknowledged individually through the buzzer system.
· If you will be picking your child up early, you must notify the teacher in writing prior to dismissal. If it is an emergency, 1st call the office to notify the school.
· Front office secretaries will be required to call 911 and notify school administrators if a visitor is uncooperative, does not adhere to the procedures, or becomes threatening.
· Failure to follow these procedures may result in a lockdown.
The safety of your child is our number one responsibility. I am optimistic that our parents and visitors will understand our need to be as vigilant as possible. If you should require clarification regarding these procedures please contact me. I will be happy to answer your questions. Thank you for your cooperation and help in making the preschool more secure.