This section will provide direction for any preparation of classroom materials you should do prior to teaching the lesson.
This section provides any preparation that should be considered for the digital implementation of the lesson.
Open the Presentation: Click on the Presentation button in the column at the right.
Select Play Presentation. The Presentation opens in a new tab or window in your browser. Note the tab title.
Review Your Lesson Resources: Click the Resources button in the column at the right.
This is where you will find all resources for the lesson:
- lesson-specific student pages including the Home Link in both English and Spanish
- lesson-specific teacher pages including answer pages and Differentiation Support
- family pages including Unit Family Letters in both English and Spanish, and game packages for games played in the lesson.
For your convenience, the printable student pages are also available from the Print Worksheets button below the Materials lists at left.
Evaluate/Review: Below the Print Worksheets button you will find Evaluate and/or Review buttons.
- An Evaluate button indicates that the lesson has a formally-evaluated activity (Assessment Check-In, Unit Assessment, Interim Assessment); click it to go to the Evaluation pane for that activity.
- A Review button indicates that the lesson has an activity that is for student reference only (Student Self Assessments, Facts Inventory Records, etc.); click it to go to the Review pane for that activity.
Review the Lesson Activities: Click the Activities button in the column at the right.
Here you will see the full list of activities for this lesson. Click on the first activity tile to start reviewing the lesson content.