Morris Ave - PreK 4Mrs. Stone and Mrs. ReillyRoom 28Follow us on twitter - @MrsStoneLBFor additional information on Tools of the Mind go to their website http://www.toolsofthemind.org/ . There you will find our parent newsletter as well as curriculum information.Please also visit the Early Childhood link located on our school website. Click on Departments, then click on Early Childhood. There you will find information on the preschool standards, curriculum/programs, assessments and schedules.If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me.Reminders
"You're off to Great Places!Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting,So... get on your way!" Dr. Seuss
- Please check your child’s folder daily. Return all paperwork that needs to be signed as soon as possible.
- Please provide a change of clothing (uniform) to be kept in school. This includes underwear, socks, and a change of shoes/slippers.
- Please write your child’s name on all their belongings: backpack, lunch bag, clothes (including coats).
- If there is a change in how your child will be getting to/from school, please inform us in writing or call the office immediately.
- Drop off at 9:20 AM and pick up is 3:20 PM
- Please provide your child with a healthy snack daily.
- Please provide only a small blanket for nap time and write your child’s name on it.
- If your child uses diapers/pull-ups please provide them along with wipes.
- Full sized backpacks are great to carry home papers, blankets and if a set of clothes needs to go home.
- Blankets will be sent home on Fridays to be washed! Please return blankets in your child's book bag on Monday!