Room 43Dear Parents and Guardians,
- Mrs. Rettino & Rodriguez
Welcome to the wonderful world of PRESCHOOL. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child this year!
Here are a few things you can do to help start our year with success:
- Please have your child carry a backpack to hold his/her folder and belongings.
- Please label it with your child’s first and last name.
- Please send one extra uniform in case of spills or accidents.
- One uniform shirt, one pair of uniform pants or shorts, underwear, and socks
- All clothing should be labeled with your child’s first and last name.
- We eat snack daily. Please send a healthy snack each day with your child.
- water, juice boxes, string cheese, fruit, raisins, yogurt, pretzels or crackers.
- Some suggestions for healthful snacks you can pack are:
- The children rest daily. Please send a small blanket (in a Ziploc bag) for your child’s rest time that may be left in the classroom. We will send it home every Friday to be washed.
- Only emergency contacts with a valid ID will be able to pick up your child.
- A written notice is required to pick up your child early from school.
- Please be certain to provide us with a working phone number where you can be reached throughout the school year.
- Finally, please feel free to contact me before 9:30 am or after 3:30 pm with any questions or concerns you might have by calling 732-571-3139. 😊
We look forward to a positive, happy, and productive year!Sincerely,Mrs. Rettino and Ms. Rodriguez