• Welcome to Long Branch Public Schools Registration


    Please follow the following steps to complete the process:

    Step 1: Complete the registration packet via our online portal:

    Click Here  Click Here   Registration Portal

    Step 2: Call one of our school buildings to schedule an appointment to turn in your documents, phone numbers below. 

    If you have a high school student to register, registration must take place at high school. 

    Early Childhood Centers (PK-K)

    Lenna W. Conrow: 732-222-4539

    Joseph M. Ferraina: 732-571-4150

    Morris Ave: 732-571-3139   

    Elementary Buildings (1-5)

    Gregory: 732-222-7048

    George L. Catrambone: 732-222-3215 

    Amerigo A. Anastasia: 732-571-3396

    Middle School: 732-229-5533

    High School: 732-229-7300


    ALL items are needed for the registration to move to the next step (all items must be originals):

    -3 Proofs of Residency

    • Acceptable proof of residency - All bills must be in the parent’s name and have a current date
    • A Deed/Mortgage/Tax bill or lease ***
    • Utility bill (gas, water, electricity)***
    • House Telephone***
    • Cable bill (Internet and/or TV) prepaid accounts are not acceptable***
    • Cell phone bill (pre-paid not accepted)
    • Medical bill or Insurance bill
    • Correspondence from the County Social Services

    ***At least 1 proof from the starred items above plus two additional proofs from the same list***

    -Photo ID of the parent/legal guardian. If the legal guardian is not the parent, proof of guardianship must be provided

    -Birth Certificate                                                            

    -Immunization Record  (must show student’s name and date of birth) 

    -Current Physical  (physical form must be completed and signed by a pediatrician. Office stamp required)

    -Tuberculosis Test Results  (if coming from another country)  

    -IEP- Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)

    -Transcripts/Report card (if applicable)

    -Medical documents from immigration (if applicable)

     Reminder that all the above items must be provided during your appointment 




    Child Find

    If your child has not started school, but you have concerns with his/her language or general development, call Office of Pupil Personnel Services at 732-571-2868 x.40610