Welcome back to preschool for the 2019-2020 school year. Mrs. Berry and I are very excited for a new school year! Here are just a few reminders:
1. Please send in a backpack labeled with your child’s name so that we can keep all belongings together.
2. Please send in a healthy snack and juice/water daily (fruit, crackers, yogurt, etc).
3. Please send in an extra set of clothing, which will be kept in
class, in the event of an accident. Extra clothing includes full uniform i.e. shirt, pants/skirt, underwear, socks, etc. Please make sure all items are labeled.
4. Please send in a blanket for nap time. We will send blankets home every Friday
to be washed and returned on Monday.
5. Your child will be bringing home a folder every day. Please review all papers
daily and return any necessary papers the following day. This folder will
also be used for communication between us.
Please feel free to contact me at (732) 571-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Thank you and we look forward to a terrific year.
Mrs. Willis and Ms. Berry