What a wonderful year this is going to be! My name is Kristin Kelly and I will be your child’s teacher for this upcoming school year. I would also like to introduce Michelle Widdis as our classroom instructional assistant. We will be in Room 101 this year. This is an exciting time for both you and your child. By working together, we will make your child’s preschool experience fun, happy, and rewarding.
- Please send a backpack (labeled) with your child everyday, so that we can keep all of their belongings together.
- Please pack a healthy snack each day, such as fruit, granola bars, crackers, water, juice etc…
- Your child will bring home a folder everyday. Please review all papers and return those that require attention as soon as possible.
- Please send in a small blanket for rest time. Blankets will be sent home every FRIDAY, to be cleaned. Please return clean blanket on Monday.
- It is important that you send an extra set of the “uniformity of dress” clothing labeled in a Ziplock bag. These will be kept at school in the event of an accident or spill.
- Our school hours are 9:20 a.m.-3:20 p.m. Please be on time! We have so much to do during our day, please help us limit our distractions by getting your child to school on time.
- Please do not send toys to school with your child. We have plenty of things in our classroom to keep us busy all day!
We look forward to a positive and productive school year with you and your child. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail at kkelly@ longbranch.k12.nj.us, by calling 732-571-4150, or drop me a note with any questions or concerns throughout the year. Also, please check our classroom webpage to keep updated on everything that’s going on in our class!
Thank you and have a TERRIFIC year,
Kristin Kelly and Michelle Widdis