Welcome To My Online ClassroomName: Kellie JelksSchool: JMFECLCClass / Grade: PRE K-3
Ms Jelks and Mrs. CasaleWELCOME TO SCHOOL!!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
What a wonderful year this is going to be!!! My name is Ms Jelks and I will be your child’s teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. I am also happy to introduce Mrs. Casale as our instructional assistant. This is an exciting time for you and your child. By working together, we will make your child’s second year in preschool a happy and rewarding experience.
Here are some helpful tips for you and your child:
- Have your child wear his/her nametag for the first couple of weeks of school.
- Please send in a book bag with your child’s first and last name on it. The children need these book bags in order to keep their belongings together.
- Please do not send your child in with toys. They tend to become a distraction for the class.
- Please pack a healthy snack and juice everyday.
- Please send in one extra set of uniform clothing in case of accidents.(one shirt, one set of pant/shorts, underwear, and socks). Please send in uniforms in a bag labeled with the child’s first and last name.
- Your child will be bringing a folder home each day. Please review all papers and return to school the following day.
- Please make sure we always have a working number in order to contact you throughout the year.
- Finally, please send in a blanket for your child’s nap time. Also, you may send in and extra sweatshirt or sweater, seeing as the room can sometimes be chilly.
We look forward to a positive and productive school year with your child. Please feel free to contact us at 732-571-4150 ext 44207 with any questions or concerns you may have throughout the year.
Thank you and have a terrific year,
Ms Jelks and Mrs. Casale