1. Please check your child's folder everyday. Return homework and any forms that need to be completed. Empty out papers that do not need to be brought back.
2. Uniforms must be worn everyday. Please send an extra set along with underpants and socks in the event that your child has an accident or spill in class. Make sure the clothing is in a plastic bag marked with your child's name.
3. Breakfast will be served in the All Purpose Room at 8:20. If your child plans on eating please make sure they arrive to school no later than 8:30. Instruction begins at 8:40 and we would like to be cleaned up and ready to start our day.
4. Please send in a snack and a drink for afternoon snack time.
5. We will have outdoor recess on a daily basis. Please make sure your child has weather- appropriate outerwear during the cold months. Please remember that open-toe shoes are not allowed to be worn by students.
6. Any money that is brought to school should be in an envelope or baggie labeled with the child's name and state what the money is for.
7. Dismissal is at 3:20 in the back of the school if you are picking up your child. Please notify us in writing or call if there are any changes in dismissal.
8. ATTENDANCE IS IMPORTANT! Please call the school (732-222-4539) if your child is going to be absent due to illness/religious observation. A note is required upon your child's return to school explaining their absence.
*Donations of tissues, hand wipes, and disinfectant wipes would be greatly appreciated throughout the school year. Thank you in advance!