For students having trouble with Class Link, please log on to your classes using Google Classroom.
New data prompts remote learning for all LBPS students to start the school year. With nearly 275 staff requests for accommodations and leaves, and more than 2,100 families opting to start remotely, LBPS is forced to pivot and aims to provide a high-quality digital learning experience beginning September 8, 2020. For childcare, please contact our licensed childcare provider, Champions at 732-571-2868 x40405.
- Restart & Recovery Plan
- Virtual Learning Schedule
- Impact Aid Letter
- NJDOH COVID-19 Toolkit
- At-Home Learning Letter for families
- Video: At-Home learning Announcement
- Equity in Education Letter
- Know Your Rights
- LBPS Health-related School
- 20-21 School Calendar