WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN!
Welcome to the Kindergarten program at Joseph M. Ferraina Early Childhood Learning Center.Welcome to Kindergarten! This school year is off to a wonderful start. This is the year for our youngest learners to shine brightly in our class. It will be a year of amazing growth. As the year begins, there are many new things that we will learn and new friends that we will meet.
Important Dates To Remember:
Some Reminders For The School Year:
1. Please send your child's folder and backpack every day to school.
2. Please make sure your child's name and room #114 is labeled on everything belonging to your child.
3. Please send in a healthy snack and drink for your child everyday. We have many duplicate backpacks, coats, lunch boxes, etc.
4. Please check the website for updates on our themes and important dates.
5. If your child's dismissal is changed for any reason, please contact the main office with the change prior to 2PM on the day of the change. Also, if someone is picking up your child that is not on the emergency card, we will need their name and that individual will be required to show ID at pick up. Please call the school if you have an emergency and need to pick up your child early.
Communication is the key to your child's success and to a great parent/teacher relationship. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at (732)571-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, Ms. Douglas