1. Please send your child's folder and backpack every day to school.
2. Make sure you child has a uniform change of clothes to keep at school.
3. Please make sure your child's name, teachers name, and room #11 is labeled on everything belonging to your child.
4. Please send in a healthy snack and drink for your child everyday.
5. You may send in a small blanket for your child to use during rest time. Blankets are sent home every OTHER Friday to be returned on the following Monday.
6. Please check the website for updates on our themes and important dates.
7. If your child's dismissal is changed for any reason, please make sure to send in a note in their folder that day. Also, if someone is picking up your child that is not on the emergency card, we will need their name and that individual will be required to show ID at pick up. Please call the school if you have an emergency and need to pick up your child early.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 732-222-4539.