Here are a few tips
to help your child be successful......
1. Talk with your child as often as possible. Ask about his or her day!
2. Help your child do his or her homework!
3. READ! - Have your child read to you, read to your child, or have your child record himself or herself reading and play it back. However you want to manage it, be sure to read each day!
4. Write! When you write, have your child write also. Write a shopping list with your child or a letter to a relative.
5. Always try and find ways to show your child that you are interested in what they are doing in school.