Escape Room-Macbeth Act 1 Review Activity
The object of the game is to answer the MC questions correctly in order to crack the puzzles and get through all five levels.
- Grab level 1 activity and answer sheet from the front table.
- Link to puzzles can also be found below.
- Answer the MC questions for level one and record them on the answer sheet. Use the answers from the level 1 activity and the puzzle that appears on your chromebook to determine the number code.
For instance, if your multiple choice responses are D, C, A, B, look at the first puzzle to find the numbers each letter correlates with. According to the puzzle chart, D= PUMPKIN, OWL, STAR. If PUMPKIN= 1, OWL= 0, and STAR=4, then D= 5. The first number of the code would be 5. Therefore, DCAB= 5937. 5937 would be entered into the google form to move onto the next puzzle.
- The answer that goes into the form will be a four digit number that is found by using the letters of the MC questions to crack the puzzle. If the code does not work, double check your MC answers.
- Repeat this process for all five levels. Hand in answer key for credit.