Long Branch Public Schools
    Central Registration

    Needed for Affidavit of Support       
    The home owner needs to provide the proper proof of residence
    Current Lease
    Affidavit of support must be completed by both the parent/legal guardian & home owner.  Call for an appointment 732-229-6306 ext. 51000

    Acceptable proof of residency:

    NOTE: Bills must have a current date. No bills are accepted under someone else’s name.

    Utility bill (gas, water, electric)
    Tax bill
    Telephone bill
    Cable bill
    Medical bill 
    Insurance bill
    Correspondence from the  County Social Services