Our new curriculum is Big Ideas Math. Students have online access to their textbook and resources :https://www.bigideasmath.com/BIM/loginThe 6th/7th grade follows the Common Core Curriculum Standards utilizing the Connected Math curriculum and involves the following critical areas:1. Ratios and Proportions
3. Expressions and Equations
4. Probability and Statistics
5. Number Sense
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique
the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated